The NGS Macmillan Wellbeing Centre at Southmead Hospital
Refurbished Beaufort House
(Follow the red dots on the pavement)
- Information, support & advice
- Macmillan one-to-one
- Macmillan Citizens Advice
- Breathing Meditation and Yoga
- Walking Groups (any ability)
- Craft Workshops
- Manicures and pampering
- Look Good, feel better Master Classes
- Complementary Therapies (coming soon)
- Dietician Clinic
- Signposting to psychological support
- Carer Support Sessions
- Support Groups
- Or just somewhere to ‘drop-in’ for a chat and cup of tea! [no appointment necessary]
For more information
Please call us on 0117 414 7051 or 0117 414 7057
Or e-mail email@example.com
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.