What is Social Prescribing?
It is a free service linking patients to extra services and support within your local community and Bristol. You can self refer:
Contact: Caitlin Telfer – Social Prescriber Link Worker m: 07951 816 550
How Does It Work?
You can access up to six 1-1 sessions based at your GP practice. Together we can:
- Explore what is important for your health and wellbeing.
- Identify the local activities and services you can benefit from.
- Gain support and encouragement to start using services that can help you.
How Can It Help?
We can link you with many services and community support groups.
These may include:
- Arts, gardening and creative activities
- Physical activities and healthy eating
- Housing, benefits and financial support and advice
- Employment, training and volunteering
- Education and learning
- Befriending, counselling and specialist support
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.