What is Social Prescribing?
It is a free service linking patients to extra services and support within your local community and Bristol. You can self refer:
Contact: Caitlin Telfer – Social Prescriber Link Worker m: 07951 816 550
How Does It Work?
You can access up to six 1-1 sessions based at your GP practice. Together we can:
- Explore what is important for your health and wellbeing.
- Identify the local activities and services you can benefit from.
- Gain support and encouragement to start using services that can help you.
How Can It Help?
We can link you with many services and community support groups.
These may include:
- Arts, gardening and creative activities
- Physical activities and healthy eating
- Housing, benefits and financial support and advice
- Employment, training and volunteering
- Education and learning
- Befriending, counselling and specialist support