Resubmission of A4018 Proposals by Bristol City Council, What Do You Think?
Our Patient Board would like to bring the following to your attention.
A group of residents is considering potential transport and place-making improvements in Westbury Village. They would like to hear your views and two surveys are available. The aim of the surveys is to gather information and your views to see which priorities emerge. The survey asks you about issues and opportunities and suggestions for improvement. The group will then report back to the Council summarising the responses; nothing identifiable to an individual will be reported with third parties.
Two online surveys are available which we wanted to share with you;
Most questions are optional. Compulsory questions are marked with an asterick.
About the group and its work
- we are aiming to examine the issues and opportunities in the Village streetscape, its use for transport and its quality as a place for socialising, walking and shopping.
- we will look at options for improvement.
- we are doing this now because the Council will at some future date be revisiting its proposals for Westbury village through the A4018 scheme. The Council's transport team will be doing a further round of community engagement taking into account the strong community response to the Council's initial proposals in 2019.
- the group's work will initially be confined to street changes in the village only, whilst being informed by the impact from and on the wider area.
- the group aims to have good links with the many organisations and local communities in the village, including schools, churches, businesses, Westbury-on-Trym Society and SusWoT.
- the work will build on other related initiatives over recent years.
Published: Sep 6, 2021
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.