Our Privacy Notice
Your data, privacy, the law and how we use your medical records
- This practice complies with the laws on data protection and confidentiality in handling data.
- Our guiding principle is that we hold your information in the strictest confidence and in accordance with the laws on data protection
- We share your information with partner organisations to review services and help provide you with better care
- Any information we share is covered by strict agreements on how it is used
We will only share your information outside of partner organisations with your consent. Unless the health & safety of others is at risk, the law requires it or it is required to carry out a statutory function
- If you are happy with how we use your information, there is nothing else you need to do
- If you do not want your information to be used for any purpose beyond providing your care, please tell us immediately so we can mark that on your records
- You can object to us sharing information with other health care providers. If this limits your treatment options we will tell you.
- For more information about who our partner organisations are and how your data is used, please see the privacy notice on our website or ask at reception.
Please Note: An easy-read version of this policy is available from reception, or contact us online.
For Data sharing opt out forms and for information on accessing your own record, visit the ' how to' section of this website
- For more information (and the option to opt out online) visit NHS Data Matters
- If you prefer to speak to the NHS Data Contact Centre about opting out (or back in) you can contact them on: 0300 303 5678 Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays)
We are increasingly using text messaging for appointment reminder, invites and also results. We aim to keep your consent for this current so will continue to ask you for this, and if you opt in, also asking you to confirm your mobile number. For more information please read our SMS Text Messaging Policy
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.